We offer a full range of services that spans accounting, audit, financial advisory, tax & valuation. Beyond addressing your needs, we offer a coherent, solutions-based approach catered to your unique business complexities. You can count on us to work closely with you, providing timely and accurate information to help you make important decisions necessary to achieve your business objectives.
We approach assurance services as a mutually beneficial process that achieves client business goals by setting the tone for ethical business conduct and providing objective guidance on the effectiveness of business activities. We view ourselves as business advisors who will answer questions and be a responsive resource throughout the year, not just during the engagement period. As our clients grow, we grow with them.
We work directly with the senior management of our clients – CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and controllers – to fully understand their expectations, deadlines and concerns. After concluding our engagement, we not only inform top management of all significant concerns uncovered, we make recommendations on reporting and internal controls that would benefit client operations. Our executive level review is conducted while the fieldwork phase of the engagement is still ongoing, to ensure efficiency, timely reporting and time to address remedial action. We look to provide you with important insights that can help you address both present and future challenges.
Our assurance services for clients with a range of sizes are comprehensive and include:
- Financial due diligence – we support the M&A, business purchase, or equity investment process by identifying and understanding key value drivers, risks, and opportunities that matter most. Our due diligence approach often goes beyond accounting and incorporates an assessment of financial, tax, and operating risks.
- Asset-based Lending Examination – we support the collateral based lending process by working to validate the authenticity of the pledged collateral to ensure that it is in place under the terms of loan approval and report any risks associated with the such collateral.
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Performance and compliance audits
- Financial Statement Audit, Review, and Compilation (under US GAAP and IFRS)
We develop practical tax plans and strategies for our clients. Many of our tax professionals have public accounting firm experience while others have worked in private industry. The experience of every individual puts the firm in a unique position to provide the tax and industry knowledge and experience expected of an international firm coupled with the service expected of a local firm. In addition, we offer a practical viewpoint that gives consideration not only to the tax issues but also the business and industry specific issues facing our clients.
Through proactive and timely communication with clients, we can analyze the applicable industry, economic, regulatory and tax issues during the formative stages of the decision-making process. This approach is integral in helping our tax advisors work as a team with its clients to make critical decisions and structure transactions that consider not only the tax aspects of those transactions, but also the overall economic and operational effect of those transactions.
Our tax services for clients (Corporate, Partnership, Other flow-through entities, Nonprofit, and individuals) with a range of sizes are comprehensive and include:
- Federal tax
- State and Local tax, comprising income tax, franchise tax, payroll tax, etc.
- Sales and Use Tax
- Tax structuring and planning, International and Domestic
- Tax research and applicability assessment
Tax Controversy & Resolution
- IRS and State examination preparation and representation
- Consultation and guidance regarding federal tax procedural issues
- Penalty and interest services to reduce or abate proposed penalties
- Compliance services to resolve inadvertently missed or incorrect tax filings
We are proactive thinkers who strive to provide services to our clients to propel forward, advancing the company’s finance and technology infrastructure to match their aspirations. We offer experienced and comprehensive knowledge to help our clients challenge the conventions and our practical industry knowledge, skills and capabilities help our clients meet their business goals.
We help fine-tune each organization for optimal performance through financial management, operations transformations, strategy and management solutions. Risks are identified, managed and mitigated through controls and regulatory compliance. With our support, our clients overcome their greatest challenges and achieve their highest goals. New horizons are opened for competitive advantages and business profitability through our consulting services.
Our advisory services for clients with a range of sizes are comprehensive and include:
Public Company Accounting Services
- Assist in reviewing/drafting public company financial statements
- Convert private company financial statements to public-ready financial statements
- Assist in drafting registration statements, periodic filings, and transactional filings
New Standard Implementation
- Assist in the evaluation, interpretation, and application of new accounting or regulatory standards
- Draft internal company documentation, including policy elections and relevant
International Business Advisory
- Assist clients with international expansion plans and footprints from business entity organization and structuring to tax and advisory issues and investment exit
- EB-5 Investor Services, assistance with global strategies and resources including pre-relocation tax planning, accounting and international tax services with cross-border expertise
- Assist with Internal control evaluations and risk assessments
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and Maintenance, including assisting with draft internal control documentation, maintenance and update of internal control documentation, management assessment and effectiveness testing, entity-wide risk assessment
We understand the needs and importance of business valuations inside and out. Because of the complex issues involved and the professional judgment required, choosing the right valuation specialist is everything. Our credentialed business valuation professionals combine the knowledge and analytical skills necessary for the quantitative side of business valuation with the experience and expertise required for the qualitative side to provide independent valuation opinions our clients can trust.
We provide in-depth valuation analysis tailored to the specific circumstances of the engagement. Our analysis is based on extensive training as well as business valuation experience. We have performed valuation engagements across a broad range of industries, including energy, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, restaurants and technology, among many others.
Despite the depth and scope of our experience, we are never satisfied with the status quo. The business valuation industry is constantly evolving, and new ideas are being advanced every day. With our finger on the pulse of the business valuation industry, we are committed to staying abreast of current trends to ensure that our analysis never grows stale and that our clients receive the most up-to-date information available.
Our valuation services for clients with a range of sizes include:
- 409A Equity Valuation
- Business Interest and Equity Valuations
- Business Valuations for SBA 7(a) Loans
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Financial Reporting and Tax Compliance
- Ownership Transactions and Shareholder Disputes
Fund administration requires attention to detail and investment in resources and processes, which can distract managers from their primary responsibility– investment management and generating returns for their investors. Outsourcing this function may offer managers important operational advantages, resources, and tools that allow them to scale and grow their businesses more efficiently. A third-party administrator also provides funds with important expertise to manage and deliver the unique reporting, communications, and capital calls/distribution their funds require.
We understand the complexities and customization involved with fund structures. Funds do not fit into a box; rather, funds need sophisticated and flexible solutions, as each fund requires a unique set of services and deliverables. Our dedicated fund administration group becomes an extension of your own operational teams with personnel that provide services ranging from transaction capture and valuation to financial reporting and investor servicing.
Our range of fund administration services below can be tailored to meet your unique fund’s needs:
Review of fund related legal documents for operational integrity and best practices
Investor and Management Reporting
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements
- Assistance with calculation of Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and other performance metrics
- Assistance with preparation of other investor reporting documentation
- Preparation of capital call and distribution statements
- Distribution of investor correspondence
- Handle ad hoc reporting requests and investor communications
- General monthly fund accounting maintenance, including accounts reconciliations
- Cash receipts and disbursement reconciliations
- Investment account ledger maintenance
- Capital call distribution
- Calculation of fees and accruals assistance, including management fee, distributions, and carried interest
- Partner capital account record keeping and maintenance, including commitments, capital calls, distributions, and transfers
- Fund audit preparation and assistance, including preparation of US GAAP financial statements and footnotes
Accounting Office Support
We have efficient and flexible solutions for any sized company with financial or accounting staff needs, including accounting, receivables/payables, payroll, tax compliance. Our professionals take ownership of both the client relationship and the accounting office tasks. We work with the company in the way that the client prefers: at the client location or with a remote service available as needed. Thanks to our team approach, our clients will become familiar with several professionals who work regularly with the client’s accounts and learn the details of each client’s business.
Our AOS services for clients with a range of sizes are comprehensive and include:
- Preparation and filing of all required incorporation documents
- Foreign corporation registration
- Establishment of tax identification numbers
- Selection and implementation/initial setup of accounting software, bill payment software, or other software as needed
- General monthly corporate accounting
- Account reconciliations, comprising bank accounts, credit card accounts, etc.
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation
- Manage accounts receivable
- Maintain and process accounts payable
- Merchant account/sales reconciliations, comprising Shopify, Square, Stripe, Paypal, etc.
- Class/location/job tracking assistance
Sales and Use tax reporting
Payroll, payroll account setup, and payroll tax services
Expense reimbursement tracking
Staff outsourcing services
Financial statement audit assistance
- Preparation of private company financial statements, including disclosures
- Audit preparation with continued support throughout the external audit process
Outsourced Controller Services -Development of and assistance with preparation of management reports specific to the client’s business needs, including trend analysis, cost analysis, key performance metrics, location based analysis, among many others.